Save the weekend from June 24 to 26 to enjoy the XIII edition of our #JDO22, this year with more sports and activities than ever: aikido, basketball, handball, cross-training, soccer 7 and 11, swimming, paddle tennis , skating, running, volleyball and beach volleyball, quidditch, fencing, hiking, pilates, yoga, jazz dance, theatre, film and reading club and thanks to the collaboration with our friend club Madrid Titanes, this year we will also have Rugby.
First tickets available to register in the tournaments!
🏐 Voleibol and Voley Playa Tournaments Registrations
- Beach Volleyball Tournament: https://www.notikumi.com/channel/gmadrid/2022/6/24/xiii-juegos-del-orgullo-torneo-de-voley-playa
- Mixed Volleyball Tournament (Male, female and non-binary): https://www.notikumi.com/channel/gmadrid/2022/6/25/xiii-juegos-del-orgullo-voleibol-torneo-mixto-masculino-femenino-y-no-binarios
- Female Volleyball Tournament: https://www.notikumi.com/channel/gmadrid/2022/6/25/xiii-juegos-del-orgullo-voleibol-torneo-femenino
🏀 Basketball Tournaments Registrations
- Male Basketball Tournament: https://www.notikumi.com/channel/gmadrid/2022/6/25/xiii-juegos-del-orgullo-baloncesto
🤾🏼♀️ Handball Tournaments Registrations
- Male/female Handball Tournament: https://www.notikumi.com/channel/gmadrid/2022/6/25/xiii-juegos-del-orgullo-balonmano
More tournaments and tickets available soon…